Customer Service and Social Media are virtually inseparable. In order to maximize both, they have to be connected within an organization or at a minimum communicating frequently and clearly. As organizations continue to decide where Social Media belongs, they also have to take a look at legacy Customer Service Departments. How can those departments evolve to meet the expectations of your customers? And how can you gain efficiencies by tapping into the expansive knowledge that department has?
There is no one size fits all solution and it is impossible to answer every question on this topic. However, during this week’s #SMChat at 1pm ET, March 13th, we will discuss the following questions:
- How do you define your customer’s current expectations for customer service?
- Which social media channels are critical for your business to provide customer service?
- How do you create expectations for customer service via social media channels?
- What would prompt you to recommend that a company NOT use social media as mechanism to provide customer service?
- BONUS QUESTION – At what point should a publicly initiated customer service issue, be moved to a private forum?
I hope that you will be able to join us!