I’m so excited that we will be doing another combo chat with #SoloPR this week (1/15/14)! Kellye Crane says, “Measurement is always a topic of interest for PR pros, and it will be interesting to hear how those with a more social media focus approach it.” Kellye, Karen Swim and the rest of the #SoloPR Twitter chat audience will join the #SMChat crew to talk about measuring social media and PR initiatives.
- What do you use to measure your PR and social media initiatives – proprietary spreadsheets, tools/websites like Moz, Raven Tools, etc. or something else completely?
- Is there a difference in measuring social media vs. other PR programs?
- What impact does an integrated strategy for PR and social media have on measurement?
- Can you reliably attribute outcomes to a particular program/channel/tactic?
- What’s your biggest measurement challenge?
Have other questions about measuring social media and public relations? Leave them in the comments section below and we’ll try to get answers for you! Have answers to any of the questions above? Join us on Wednesday and/or leave your comments below, too!
We look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 1PM ET on the #SMchat and #SoloPR Twitter hashtags!