It’s hard to believe that 2015 is less than 2 months away. Many plans are already in place for the coming year, but before finalizing them 100%, consider the quote from trendwatching.com…”Plenty of brands are mainlining the hype around new customer service technologies, concepts, and yes, even trends. Trouble is, customers aren’t feeling any better.” Simple, surprising, obvious and true instantly jump to mind when reading that statement.
We (people who contribute to the customer service conversation) work hard to create better customer experiences, look to generate improved metrics, fewer pain points, adding additional tools to help provide service…and yet, “customers aren’t feeling any better.” It should certainly cause us to pause and ask ourselves a few questions about our customer service initiatives for 2015.
The monthly “Customer Service” feature on Social Media Chat will provide an opportunity to collaborate on achieving the ultimate customer service success – satisfied customers.
The questions below will be the focus of Social Media Chat on Wednesday, November 12th at 1pm ET. Before the chat, ask if the quote above resonates from a customer perspective.
We hope that you will join in the conversation. It’s a lively, engaging and collaborative discussion every week.
1. As a customer, what makes you feel “better” or satisfied?
2. As an organization, how do you measure customer satisfaction?
3. What is the correlation between the organizational perspective regarding satisfaction and the customer’s perspective?
4. When planning for 2015, what consideration/focus is given to customer satisfaction?
5. How can organizational practices/plans lead to more satisfied customers?
6. How is a better overall customer experience created? Who should be involved?