The #SMChat on Wednesday, May 13, 2015, will be a combo chat with #SoloPR! We’ve done several combo chats with them in the past, including this January 2015 chat on “Is Social Media Its Own Discipline?” We would like to make it a recurring event at least once a quarter since the social media and public relationship marketing topics are so closely intertwined in the overall SEO strategy. When I spoke with SoloPRPro’s Kellye Crane about topics, here’s what she suggested:
- Have small/medium businesses today settled into a social media routine, or are they still experimenting?
- Can a routine lead to a rut, or does it help to have focus?
- Does it ever make sense to use a new social network for a limited time?
- Do small businesses become more receptive to social tactics when other PR programs are in play?
- How can we convince clients/decision-makers that social and PR should be ongoing?
A virtual meeting place for some of the smartest Social Media pros online, the #SMChat social media Twitter chat takes place every Wednesday between 1-2PM Eastern time. Marketing topics are the theme for the second Wednesday of each month. #SoloPR meets during the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at the same time. Anyone with a Twitter account is welcome to participate in both chats.
Can’t join us on Wednesday or have a question you want answered before the chat? Please leave a comment below – we’d love to hear from you!