Customer Service and Social Media, the two are virtually inseparable. The sticky point is that many organizations were not prepared to come to this juncture so quickly and have not determined the best way for the two to marry. As organizations scramble to decide where Social Media belongs, they also have to take a look at legacy Customer Service Departments. How can those departments evolve to meet the expectations of your customers? Customer Service and Social Media can be a match made in heaven with careful planning and consideration of business goals.
There is no one size fits all solution and it is impossible to answer every question on this topic. However, during this week’s #SMChat at 1pm ET, June 17th, we will work on answering the following questions:
- How have you planned to meet customer service needs via social media?
- Which social media channels are critical for your business to provide customer service?
- Which department is currently responsible for providing customer service via social media channels?
- What are your business guidelines for providing customer service via social media?
- BONUS QUESTION (time permitting) – What platforms do you plan to use in the future that you are not currently using?
I hope that you will be able to join the chat as we work together to do what is best for customers, yours and mine.