At #SMChat we occasionally collaborate with other chats to mix things up a little and get new perspectives. What better time than Labor Day week to discuss strategy and tactics for social media with the #SoloPR crew? Here are this week’s questions:
1. In your work, are social media planning and execution handled by different people?
2. Does your organization ever buy just a strategic plan – then handle the tactics in-house (or do you provide standalone plans, if you’re a consultant)?
3. How long do you give a particular strategy before you decide if it’s working or not?
4. How much social message scheduling do you do, versus within the platform itself?
5. What are your favorite tools for planning and scheduling?
6. What (if anything) will you be doing about the 9/11 anniversary this Friday?
Can’t join us on Wednesday or have a question you want answered before the chat? Please leave a comment below – we’d love to hear from you!