Pokemon GO. It’s all everyone is talking about this week…from being the most downloaded and the top-grossing app in the iPhone app store to Niantic Labs job posting for a Global Community Manager to the Texas Department of Transportation’s “Don’t Pokemon GO and Drive” Facebook post.
- What’s your take on Pokemon GO – animated fad, new exercise regimen, data risk or something else?
- How can marketers capitalize on the Pokemon GO phenomena?
- Do the horror stories about the app make people less likely to download it or does it increase the hype?
- What are some examples of how companies can use tech like Pokemon GO to gain market share?
- What’s your favorite Pokemon GO tip for players and/or marketers?
Join us Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 1pm ET, and catch ’em all – all the insights from #SMChat that is!