It’s not fun, but sometimes it has to be done – spring cleaning! Optimizing your marketing campaigns can be done daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally, or even annually.
- What do you do to optimize your marketing campaigns?
- Do you schedule seasonal changes to your ads, social media backgrounds, etc? Why or why not?
- Do some marketing channels require optimization more often than others? Which ones and how often?
- Why do you optimize your marketing campaigns? What’s the motivation behind your changes? What are you optimizing for?
- Do you use tools like Google Trends to optimize your campaigns & see seasonal topics?
Join us Wednesday, March 8, 2017, at 1P ET to discuss these questions and more! Can’t join us on Wednesday or have a different question to have answered? Please leave a comment below – we’d love to hear from you!